Wilsonstones fibre cement is unique in that it combines the characteristics of GRC with fibre cement. This means that WilsonStone’s fibre cement is an extremely durable, yet light-weight product, ideal for façades, column caps and bases and barge boards.
- Very workable – for example fixing a barge board to a wooden structure can be done with nails or self-drilling screws.
- An ordinary filler can be used to repair any chips or cracks.
- Our gutters and downpipes have been manufactured using fibre cement as opposed to asbestos – making these items now the first choice option for gutters and downpipes in harsh environments.
- Wilsonstones fibre cement mouldings are also an ideal products for linkingfibre cement roof sheeting to ventilation ducts or such like on roofs.
- Radii sheets to match Big Six or Canadian Roof sheets can also easily be produced out of this product.